Tuesday, August 21, 2007

MESSAGES IN THE MUCK

It is the highest good of all concerned only that I care about. I trust God so completely in all matters. So very many things have happened in my life which have been so much bigger than I could handle on my own. And I know now that in many ways that is part of the lesson to be learned. When innocent children are abused, neglected or molested.....there is only one cure for that and it is God....the God consciousness within and without, above and below. Bringing that energy down through the human vessel is the ONLY solution. How that takes shape and what that looks like is where we get to be creative.

There was this really, really long line of cars in the parent pickup line, and I was glad because it was going to give me time to be by myself and stay with my feelings. And then this car sort of somehow wiggles in front of me (like it came out of nowhere). It had a single bumper sticker on the back bumper, nothing fancy....it just said Trust God in purple script letters. And then the car pulled back out of the line and left. Then right in front of my windshield the most beautiful blue dragonfly I have ever seen hovered for about 2 full minutes. She is the Truth Teller in my Addiction Alchemy card deck. She also is a time keeper and is a transformational creature that signifies a slower process with very profound results. Her energy was magical. I was instantly comforted. They were letting me know that it is going to be alright! And that we are on the right track in breaking with denial and coming out of the darkness. And I felt the hand of God and the angels at work in these seemingly innocuous events.

I swear the angels are always here for us. I feel so foolish when I forget to call to them. They are so incredibly powerful and they are in service to us all the time. And whenever I need it they will send me a sign. Without this support it would be almost impossible to come out of denial and dissociation to deal with some of the things that some of us have had to endure. It is possible to create our own feeling of safety, because we are protected by something much more powerful than any human.

No comments: