Monday, August 06, 2007

Hey D,
I am so glad that your comfort level and feeling of well being has increased while you are in the sacred circle of the medicine wheel. This indicates that an even greater degree of the darkness that you were holding onto has greatly shifted into the Light. If you are actually reporting an increasing sense of well-being then this is even more true. There are many, many people who would find it impossible to even sit in that space for very long at all. It's why they drop or at the very least don't travel directly with the clan and do a catch-up ceremony. The darkness is greatly vanquished by the Light and the pain is created when our ego tries to hold onto it because it is what we know and even though we are not happy it is what we are comfortable with. It is our resistance to the Light....to OUR OWN LIGHT...OUR OWN GREATNESS...that actually causes the most suffering.

I am really excited because I am now in totally uncharted territory as we move to the Center of the wheel. We are moving to our center....and I am getting chills just writing this. As soon as we move into a direction I get downloads about the energy and then it trickles in bit by bit and pretty much the days just prior are filled with messages. David, we are going to be re-born and go home...and we are going to see God and experience the brilliance of the Light in all it's unimaginable splendor. I am crying right now because I can feel it coming. It isn't a feeling of....oh it will be better when this happens or that happens...it is a coming to fruition of something very lovingly intended and a revelation of what has always been. It is an experiencing of the CAUSE AND the EFFECT of our being and our joy and a true understanding so that we can see it at work in our everyday lives. It is a sacred marriage as we see that we are ourselves the CAUSE and the EFFECT of the realization and actualization of our own God/Goddess selves. It is beauty, romance, passion, devotion and delight all rolled into one like a never ending gently lapping surf and not an overwhelming tidal wave, which climaxes and then has nothing more to give. But you have to be very still within yourself to allow it to flower. And that's why we miss it so often. We don't recognize what is right before us.

I don't know if you felt this in the wheel, but I am feeling it more than ever. The edges of my selfhood on the spiritual plane are connecting more and more with my clansman. While my physical form is quite delineated. And so I am truly able to understand and what's more FEEL how my healing affects the healing of others and vice versa. It is no longer an intellectual concept. I sense it and feel it and the Spirit is every increasingly embodied in my flesh.

Your slow down message is right on. Everything comes through the slowing down process. It is a master key.

Interesting isn't it.

Love you,
R